Monday, May 4, 2009

PJ Day

The other day Sunshine wanted to spend the day in her pajamas. She went to dance, to the store, to a friend's house, and to church to decorate for a wedding ... all in her pajamas. Yes they were decent. But does a proper mom allow such things?

I don't know about a proper mom because I've never met one. She was adamant, and frankly, I did not feel like arguing over flannel with a four year old. At dinner Briz questioned me, "You LET her spend the day in her pajamas?"

"Yep. I've got bigger fish to fry."

On to less disturbing thoughts, we had a lovely dinner celebration for Cinco De Mayo tonight. I'll post it ASAP. I love involving my friends. It really makes it a celebration.

1 comment:

  1. please do post it so I can take from it for my cinco de mayo fiesta! My little one was dressed today but I wore my pjs all day(same ones I wore all day yesterday, actually). Don't worry- I have to out in the morning and will shower. ha! I can tell it is getting late!

    ReplyDelete