Friday, March 27, 2009

Beyond Glaze

I had two friends over for lunch. I had to try these cute little things. Not only are they the cutest doughnuts I have ever seen they were the best. The raspberry Mango and German Chocolate were my favorites today. Then the Key Lime and the Cherry Chocolate. Strawberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Peanut Butter were at the end but still better than any I had ever tasted. I was in doughnut heaven. Can't you just see one of these little beauties on each little desert plate at a ladies luncheon? It is too cute!!! Besides, I wouldn't have to make anything!!! Between the three of us, we pretty much finished the whole box. Beyond Glaze is a delightful shop full of creativity and freshness. I hope it thrives so I can go there again and again and try all the other flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment