Friday, February 13, 2009

Temple Open House

Sometimes I shake. "Why are you crying Mom?" asks Little Mother. "I love the temple." I reply. I don't have an answer. Nothing is particularly touching, I don't have any particular thoughts. Its just that sometimes my insides swell, bigger and bigger till they pop out of my small frame and I shake. When Ladybug stuck her little hand in mine, not to remove it for ages, when Little Mother leaned and rubbed on me, when Sunshine didn't run once in the temple, I knew they felt it too. They silently pointed to me and tried to communicate their feelings... I am so grateful to live so close to 12 temples.

Of course, after thinking reverent thoughts and being SOOOOO good, the bus ride back to the church (parking) was wild and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment