Megan and Tara organized a road rally for adult couples in our neighborhood. I'm not sure that people pushing 40 and beyond should have that much fun without kids. We were given a list of many things we could choose from to take our picture with or in, but only had 90 minutes and could only turn in our ten best pictures.
- Outside a Baskin Robbins, balancing pink sample spoons on our noses with a neon sign in the background.
- Wearing green, eating fry sauce, behind the counter of a fast food establishment. (Mel wiped some on Briz's poor bald head)
- All in a dumpster wearing different hats--we found out later that it only needed to be one in a dumpster!
- Wearing googles, carrying swim noodles, with a lifeguard at a swimming pool. (taken with a fogged up camera)
- On a tennis court, with rackets, playing musical instruments, wearing sunglasses and sombreros.
- Pizza parlor all wearing the same color.