Saturday, January 15, 2011

Internal health

I am not able to excercise yet, and I'm still using food for comfort (so I'll have to work up to that one).  So my first week is easy.  I added all those pesky supplements that usually are just a pain to remember.  Yes, I know that an amazing diet makes suplements unneccesary, but I need all the help I can get. 

As a part of supplementation, I have begun an essential oil regimen.  Each night and morning I topically or internally take the oils I need for insomnia, energy, antiviral, or breathing.  I even add one for skin to my daily moisturizer.  I used to use them as wonderful first aid items, but since I have learned that to see excellent progress, you need consistency. 

So consistency is the goal this week.  Nine pills each day, three pills to cleanse the colon, oils in the morning and oils at night.  It's amazing how much my energy has improved.  When I put Vetiver and Lavender on my feet at night, I just about fall asleep instantly.  I drink Digest Zen in my water to improve my sluggish digestion... it works.  Enough said.  So, week number one is a success.  I am ready to add my next healthy habbit. 

1 comment:

  1. I have always avoided taking pills as much as possible, but this pregnancy things have been different. I was so tired and not myself, but just figured it was something I would have to go through. Then my doctor did tests and said I was lacking in all these areas and prescribed a bunch of medications. I take 6 a day now. About a month after starting all of this I can't believe how much better I feel. Because I feel better I am more active and therefore sleep better at night and it just keeps building. So this long narration was all just to say, I agree. When you are lacking in something, of course a good diet is the best place to go, but sometimes you just need a little more. I am glad you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete