Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Promise of Enough

Five of us gathered to celebrate abundance and start the season. We read The Promise of Enough and came together to discuss and enlighten each other. Jodi mentioned after she left, "It is possible to be changed in a luncheon. Each woman added something to my understanding and soul." I agree. Part of my abundance is the beautiful women that surround me and offer their surplus to my soul.


It was a wonderful way to start the holiday season. First we feel gratitude, we realize our abundance, then out of our abundance, we give.

2 comments:

  1. Had a fabulous time, thanks for the invite! Love those thought provoking make me remember what's important conversations. It was a great book and an even better lunch discussion! Thanks again, good luck with your "to do" list this season, let me know if you need my help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved being with each and everyone of you. I agree that those events that make us "think" make us better friends, wives, and mothers. Thanks for hosting, Holly. Great company, great book, and great food. You can't get much better than that.

    ReplyDelete