Thursday, August 20, 2009

All that Glitters

Squishy sparkly smelly play dough heaven assisted the still incapacitated mother with her rambunctious Sunshine today. She made Red Cherry Sparkle and I made Golden Yellow Lemon Sparkle. I thought it was the funnest dough I've ever played with. My crown looked more regal, and her corn looked fancier and smelled better.

"Aw you show we can't eat it? What will happen if you eat glitter? Is it poison?"

"No," I answered, "It probably is just hard on your system. Your wastes would probably come out sparkly."

"Oh, Mom, that would be so pwetty! Let's try it."

"Uh, No I don't think so."

Sparkle Glitter Play Dough
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
2 T oil
1 cup water
2 T cream of tartar
2 T glitter
1 pkt. Kool Aid

Mix all ingredients except water in a saucepan. Add water, then whisk. Cook over medium heat untill stiff and sticking together in a ball. Dump it out on wax paper. Knead untill smooth.

1 comment: